Saturday, April 10, 2021

Willis Creek Slot Canyon hike

 JB did this hike last year with the big kids, so we thought we'd just go together this time. But then I suggested bringing James, who didn't go last year. I really just wanted to break up the little boys because I didn't want them fighting while we were gone all morning. James didn't want to go, but Andrew did. It was fun to spend time with him.

It was a chilly morning, and the creek was frozen when we started hiking. It started to flow on our way out.


Look at the thick ice





A tree root growing through the rocks


A sunny spot for a snack


We started to see some people on our way out, and they took a picture of us





This is a great, easy hike to do with kids. Cool and beautiful!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Such beautiful hikes!