While the big boys and JB watched the Priesthood session of General Conference Saturday night, I hard boiled exactly 6 eggs so that these three little kids could dye two each.
I was not doing any more because they don't like to eat hard-boiled eggs! Well, Andrew does. And I do and Ben does, but when you decorate your own, you get territorial about who would eat your masterpiece.
They wanted to draw on them, so I got out the sharpie...which probably soaked through the shell and was dangerous to eat, but too late now!

Easter morning was nice and simple. We did our annual jelly bean search around the house, each child got a little new toy or treat. We don't do big baskets. But I wouldn't mind some of the amazing things that other churches do all week long. I feel like I could talk more about Christ all week.
Speaking of eggs, our friends one street over got chicks to grow up to hopefully be egg-laying chickens. We love walking over to check on their growth.
There's lots of "MY TURN!" and I apologize for these two rough and tumble boys, but our friend says she wants the chicks to be used to humans, so I guess we are helping!




1 comment:
Awww, so fun!
Post a Comment