Sunday, April 11, 2021

Bryce Canyon

 Our last day of Spring Break we overlapped with Suzanne's family for a few hours at the cabin. I love when cousins get to spend time together.



We drove over to Bryce Canyon National Park for a quick visit of those gorgeous views. We have a fourth-grader this year, so we get into national parks for free.







It is a long drive (5 hours), but I pick the movies so they don't fight about it. Then it was back home in time for General Conference! 


Speaking of General Conference, in between sessions on Sunday, my special aired that I finished producing before we left! It's called Preaching in a Pandemic, and I absolutely loved speaking to current and former missionaries about how the gospel is still being taught around the world. You can listen to it here. Or, if you want the audio with a transcript, that is here.





















No comments: