Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Andrew is 10

 Our darling Christmas-time baby is now two whole hands old.




Andrew loves Star Wars, so when I saw a Baby Yoda on sale on Amazon months ago, I ordered it. JB saw one at Costco and bought it about the same time. We returned one, thinking one would be enough.

Spoiler alert .... it wasn't enough. Who knew Millie, with her strong opinions of boy toys and girl toys, would fall so deeply in love with this green child? She insisted on being in the picture with him after he opened it.


And ever since his birthday, she has clung tightly to it and has to be bribed and cajoled to let Andrew have a turn with his toy. 


Andrew gets turns with it, thankfully, and loves to read to it and make up adventure stories. 

He also got an RC car from Nona and Papa.....and spoiler alert...James has been trying to take it over as long as he can. I took them up to the church gym, and James wanted to run the car only himself. I have video of Andrew getting a turn, and I'm glad he is so easy-going and patient with those two younger siblings. But he also deserves to enjoy his toys, and we are trying to help him.

Here's his cake!






No comments: