Sunday, January 10, 2021

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We were very happy to safely visit Nona and Papa's on Christmas Eve. Children need tradition and rituals and extended family in their lives.



I had found a few presents several months before, and it was hard to keep it a secret when the kids kept talking about what they wanted.

For example, James always wanted a Lego Big Fig. He was so anxious and growing impatient, so he just about lost his mind with happiness when he opened that present.




Millie wanted a tiara, and I could only find a happy birthday one, so that's in all our pictures. And she wanted an Anna doll from Frozen. I found a great deal and also bought Kristoff....but she has been giving Kristoff to daddy to play with ("Here's a boy toy for you.")




Max wanted a new tennis bag.



Andrew loved things like his new books and Yoda socks.



Ben got new clothing and gear he specifically wished for.



This year they also bought little treats and things for each other, and loved watching each other open them.

JB and I seemed pretty happy. Here's our photobomber who couldn't resist.








No comments: