Friday, March 27, 2020

Trying to stay sane

This girlie changes outfits and bows non stop throughout the day. Anyone near her is her helper. Or she comes to find me, recording audio track under a blanket.


We try to get outside (WHEN IT IS NOT SNOWING OR RAINING #spring) and play or stretch legs. Here's Millie giving her dolly a walk while James races ahead on his bike.


I play SkipBo and other games with the boys. We finished Harry Potter book 7 and I totally cried all over again. Every few minutes I have to say, "Don't touch each other!" because they are rolling like bear cubs or running around the island.

JB has been cooking incredible stuff, like this German Pancake.



We are using a lot of Church YouTube videos. Both the Book of Mormon videos and First Vision/Restoration as we prepare for General Conference.

I have to be honest, that earthquake rattled me. And now this whole society-on-edge about coronavirus and not being able to go anywhere and the stress of editing this documentary and worries about my children's education -- a couple times I hide and just let some tears escape. But JB works hard to make me laugh.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love you, Mary!!