Here is the train station.
Mind the gap!
I took so many pictures of the houses. Every house has a name.
Some that I wrote down in my phone: Pembroke Gardens, Little Hatchett, South Lodge, Honeysuckle Cottage, Little Tudor, Heathside Gardens, Heathside Cottage, White Cottage, Littlecroft, Whetherby, Ravenswood Court
We were staying in a flat in Copper Beech House. It rained on us by the time we returned to get ready for the wedding. PS - Joe does not get cold. Michael and I were bundled up and he would always be in short sleeves.
Then we took a train to Weybridge, to the registrar's office, for the wedding.
It was a beautiful ceremony. I'll let Rebekah share the main pictures of her special day on her own, but I think this one was my favorite. The lovely building in the backround, the gorgeous green, and the beautiful couple.
Hannah and I were witnesses. I had to sign the official register and everything.
Here are the original Deardeuffs with our new brother-in-law, Scott.
The wedding dinner was at an historic pub. Joe got a ride, but Michael and I set off confidently to walk. In the wrong direction. Scott's boss swung around and picked us up.
I had fish n' chips -- again and no complaining here! -- with amazing mushy peas with mint. Joe had something divine-looking, too, and we swapped plates by the end. Scott's family remarked on how we shared tastes of everything, and we did it the whole trip.









No comments:
Post a Comment