We had a train conductor, a nerd, Darth Vader, the green dragon (again), and Tinkerbell.
Halloween night was fun! It was cold though, and I think I pushed the two youngest a little too far, but I kept seeing people to talk to. And so many people in the ward love our kids and told me to make sure to bring them by that night.
JB sent me cute video of our boys marching along in the school parade that morning, and this picture of Millie with, as she calls him, "Binny."
Millie has been wearing dress up clothes for a few weeks now, from friends of ours. She really has liked "Tinkobew" the most, but on Sunday wanted to wear her blue "Elsa dress" (it's really Cinderella). She just got new Elsa shoes to go with it. Nona asked the cousins to come dressed up so she could see everybody.
Millie carried her bucket everywhere until last night, when she left it in the little boys room and James got out of bed and ate all her candy.
So I snuck some out of his big bag to give back to her. And he gave a contrite "Sowy. I'm sowy." But it's hard to believe that when you see the chocolate all over his face!



1 comment:
Cuties!!
Post a Comment