
That's right, 15 years ago we got married. I think we look the same as we ever did, but then I see the pictures of us on that day, and we looked like babies getting married.
Valeri got the edits to us in September, but I think it took me so long to post these because I knew JB had them downloaded on his laptop and I didn't want to repeat, but I kept forgetting. Needless to say, I love them. Love love them.
It was up at Alta.
Years ago we did some red sweaters, but lately it is just easier to do blue and white. So it is kind of the last several years of family pictures.
I always stress too much about what I should wear, and this time was no exception. But I am glad I found this dress at Old Navy, and glad for sisters and sisters-in-law helping with my modeling questions (also glad for 3 bras, I was still nursing Millie at the time).






2 comments:
So, so, SO beautiful!!!
Oh My goodness!! I love these pictures!! You look so beautiful as does your family!! I just showed Ella (who turns 11 in a few days) a picture of Ben. Ben is one handsome young man!! Ben is going to have no problems getting the ladies!! hehehe (actually all your sons are handsome!)
Post a Comment