Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My birthday

Right after Pioneer Day is my birthday, so it feels like two days of celebrating.


JB made the best cake (I think he used more butter than I do and I am fine with that and I am copying that). And these cute children and JB made me feel special all day. I got new shoes and a necklace and Max bought me a new SpeedCube with his own money.




I had to work on my birthday (next year I am asking it off) but we went to Lagoon and then Incredibles 2 on Pioneer Day, because I had that day off work.


While JB was on The Roller Coaster with these boys (his hat flew off and Max snatched it out of the air), I was on the much smaller Puff roller coaster with the other kids.
Millie hated it.


Happy to see her dad. And chicken tenders.


We met cousins there. Andrew and Aaron were walking together and Andrew told him, "We are not going on the little kid rides, we are going on big rides, we are mans."
 
 
 

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

So many fun celebrations!! Happy birthday to all three of you cuties!