Monday, July 16, 2018

Big brothers

Maxwell D and Benjamin J are really good big brothers.

They are often trying to be peacemakers among the younger kids, and only sometimes try to be another parent.

Max also doubles as a perch for watching shows in the morning. (he looks so tall (sob))



Millie loves a good book. Ben reads to her a lot, but he admitted he doesn't get these board books based on Jane Austen and Anne of Green Gables.


She crawled into his lap during sacrament meeting and fell asleep. Afterward, when I took this picture, I almost thought about how he could just stay there with her and miss primary. 


I had to sub in a class. Then Max offered to take her with him to Sunday School but she woke up in the transfer. Afternoon church, amiright.

The big brothers co-babysit for short times when necessary. We have them split up the younger kids into upstairs and downstairs.

And I think their favorite time of night is right after the little boys go to bed and before Millie goes to bed. They try to rile her up to play with them.




She eats it up. "Horsey! Ax! En!"

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

This is sweetest post!!!