JB says there was a girl in one of the long lines at Disneyland who kept sobbing, "I want to go back to the pool!" I would say the pools at the hotels were a big favorite for our kids as well.
The hotel in California had an outdoor pool and hot tub we visited every day.
The older 3 boys did not mind the times of day when the pool was chilly.
James preferred the hot tub and stacking these floaties.
The hotel in Las Vegas had the best indoor pool, where the kids could have stayed for hours if hunger didn't drive them out.
This girlie did a great job on the long drives. She sometimes tried to listen on the headphones to the movies we brought, or stared at the screen. When she got angry about being in her seat (especially on the Saturday drive home when she was so DONE with it,) I would give her a sucker.
And Andrew finally wiggled out that dangling front tooth!
I am pretty sure that my phone camera was all cloudy with stickiness from the treats I gave Andrew to eat. The whole trip, I relaxed the rules on gum and candy and screen time and soda and they all were quite pleased.
We listened to conference on the radio during the drive, and got home in time for Max and JB to go to the Priesthood Session of General Conference.






1 comment:
What a trip!
Post a Comment