Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Beach Day

Wednesday was a beach day. We were staying in Buena Park, by Knott's, and close to Disneyland. As in the past, we just drove south on Beach Blvd until we hit the ocean in Huntington Beach.


I see often posts from Newport Beach on social media (I hear Mormons like it? (haha)) but we have loved this exact same spot by the same lifeguard tower over the years. It's not busy at all.


Give these boys dirt or sand, and they will be so happy to play for a long time.





Baby girlie thought the sand felt funny.


But she loved the waves.






So did the big boys, especially Ben. He ventured out pretty far.



I tried and tried to get Millie to keep a hat on, to protect her head. As I tried to show her in the camera how she looked, that hand is James showing me the first of many shells he found.


JB tried to give her a sucker to keep her hat on, while I played volleyball with the big boys.


In the end I just sunscreened over and over, and I am happy to report no burns on anyone after hours at the Beach.

No comments: