His hair was pretty perfect that day. He loves it cut a certain way, though after Gordon Hayward left the Jazz, we don't call his haircut that name any more.
Ben is a quick worker. Whatever task he has, he does it fast. Homework, Lego building, chores, etc. He is busy lately on two basketball teams, Jr Jazz and Superleague. And he has a daily dog-walking job for a while for a neighbor who broke her hip. He used some of his earnings to order a new Star Wars set, and watched the front porch for days until it arrived.
Fourth grade ELP is going fine -- I think. He has a project due next month on basketball and says it's coming along, so fingers crossed.
On Sunday, he made cookies and brownies by himself for the family. I am sure today he will be sad when he realizes they are both just about gone. I keep reminding him we are a family of 7, and we eat treats quickly. He likes to savor things for a while.
3 comments:
I like to eat treats quickly but I'm always sad when they're gone. Ben is so handsome!
Mary my dad resorted to hiding cookies in a baggie in his clothing drawer so that he could savor them 😊
It’s me by the way 😊
Post a Comment