Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Max update

Max is busy.

Middle school, ELP/honors classes, orchestra concerts, viola practice, the school play, basketball practice, basketball games, scouts, Young Mens, babysitting, neighbor housesitting, science fair, book reports....

I feel like he doesn't get much down time some days. One day he talked about a pain in his chest and I think it was totally stress-related.  So I am trying to talk to him about ways to alleviate stress and juggle all these things in his life. Some of them are phasing out now, so that's good. I don't think he should do this many things again at the same time, but he committed and is following through.

He continues to look for joy, though. Recently he and JB went to the scouts over-night Klondike winter camp.


He told me he had a great time. This warmer winter means it wasn't too cold up there.

This month, the youth in our ward went to do baptisms in the temple. JB and Max are on the back row.


We miss Max on his long days. He eats dinner by himself sometimes, so I sit with him to talk to him. I am glad JB is bishop right now in order to experience many things with our oldest boy. When JB is released, Ben will be moving up into the age group but Max will be there to help him I hope.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

He's such a good kid! So responsible... Older kids = busier kids, that's for sure!