Sleep training is on hold. We both just got tired of hearing her cry and it never got better. So it's back to survival mode. I still try to put her in her crib, but she still sleeps better in the car seat.
Here's a funny moment I wanted to document. One evening after I got Millie out of the tub and got her dressed, she toddled back in to see that her brothers were still in the tub. When they got out, she insisted on having her towel back on just like them.
Look at Millie's nice clear forehead. This was a week before her stroller tipped upside down with her inside, and she got a huge bonk on her head.
Now look at how James is looking at her. It's always that way (the suppressed rage I have seen on his face and Ben's face before).
Sometimes he just comes up and grabs her and takes her to the ground under the pretense of a hug. Or he won't stop pestering her with big smacking kisses as she squeals. Andrew and James are fighting more it seems, too, over the smallest things.
But other times they are really cute together. James will give a nice gentle kiss on Millie's cheek, or offer Andrew something he knows he wants.
1 comment:
I've learned at least with Aaron that those take down tackles are the way he shows love. Drive me nuts but I have hope he'll be able to control those impulses someday.
Post a Comment