Sunday, November 12, 2017

Family pictures 2017

Valeri Anderson came to visit her parents in late summer, and offered to take our family pictures at Sugarhouse Park. I am in love with these.


Like last year, it went so smoothly.  Valeri is quick and calm, she had her daughter Chloe, the best helper with her. The outfits all came together, the boys all were patient and in good spirits, and the baby cooperated. And I loved my hair. I didn't look at any picture later and say "Ugh" about myself, or say "If only such and such boy had smiled there," or whatever -- you know how it can go.


Millie was just learning to stand on her own.


Millie Grace, age 1


James Byron, age 4


Andrew Rockwell, age 6


Benjamin John, age 9


Maxwell David, age 12


Valeri got into the stream and looked up at us



And then we went under as well.


We took our engagement photos at Garden Park, but who knew this spot so close to our house had so many great backdrops?


I just love this baby, and she is getting to be so big, so fast.


She is so cute next to her dad. And he is so handsome. Nothing looks better on a guy than a baby.



I have a few more posts coming soon, especially the jumping pictures. We just couldn't get it all together and it's hilarious.
----
NOTE: If you subscribe by email, I tried to change the name of the blog and it may have changed the email subscriptions. So if you don't get any emailed posts this week, re-subscribe with the box in the upper right of the web version.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Every single picture is perfect - how on earth did you swing that?!? Love!