Saturday, October 21, 2017

Brand new hair styling

Tips, please.

Millie's hair length is now to the point where we gave her brothers their first hair cuts. It is getting snarly tangled in the back.



I am giddy with excitement over the thought of eventual pigtails and water spouts. But, how do we handle the slow growth as it gets to that point?

I can almost do a pony up top. But she squirms so much it's hard to get those wispy strands into the tiny elastic my neighbor/visiting teacher/friend gave me.

Other first haircut posts (Max was pre-blog)

Benny at 19 months old here

Andrew at 10 1/2 months here

James at 7 1/2 months here

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I can't really remember what we did when the girls were at that stage - how awful is that?! Side swept bangs clipped back with a pretty, maybe? Keep the snarled back combed through as much as she'll let you? Pretty soon it will be cold enough for cute hats!