Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Scenes from the weekend

I worked Conference Saturday doing wrap-up reports during the day (a few people texted that they heard me on the radio, aw shucks), and that night, JB took Max to his first Priesthood Session in person at the Conference Center.



Aren't they both so handsome? What a great opportunity to live so close.  I told the boys about how growing up, we would get dressed up and drive to church to watch General Conference on TV, often having a lunch there in between sessions. Now we lounge and watch it at home.

While they were gone, Millie kind of started playing with her dolls!


It's mostly because her brothers were right there beside her. They tried to teach her how to have a tea party.



Honestly it was so cute. She has to be around the boys and they always want to be by her, picking her up and carrying her from room to room. It's no wonder that at 14 1/2 months she doesn't walk yet.

But...
She did take several steps in a row on Sunday! I never got a picture of it. This is when she dropped back down. 



(that's a pumpkin I crocheted on her head. Methinks it could be overkill)

The sad part of the weekend was that Jamesy was sick and feverish. It is a good time to get cuddles from Mr Active though. And I also fell asleep beside him, it wasn't just JB.


I keep going over the messages from the speakers about "Fear not," because Monday morning came the news of the terrible mass shooting in Las Vegas. My stomach clenches in fear when I think of the evil in the world.  

1 comment:

cpace said...

I love the pumpkin just like I loved the pumpkin clips you made my girls years ago.