We think he kept up really well. Ben is naturally athletic, and we all started to learn more about offsides and midfielders and all that stuff. He is in the black shirt below.
Millie-girl aka Miss Cheeks is just such a good baby on the sidelines. She would just look around or nurse contentedly. JB took this picture on his phone:
And I took this picture on my phone:
The two little boys often wrestle or run around on the grass or fight over sticks ("They are light sabers, mom" -Andrew)
Max keeps on eye on them if the field has a playground nearby. In fact Max is such a good helper, each Monday afternoon he rides bikes with Ben to his soccer practice in the field by our church, and he watches him for the hour to hour and a half. He often plays with them in the scrimmage at the end. I really love how he looks out for Ben (though he bosses him around a fair amount) and I hope they continue to be friends. And I hope Andrew and James become the same way. Right now it's more scuffles.
Their last game is next Saturday morning. Then we will most likely be into basketball on Saturdays.
1 comment:
Awww, sweet Max! (and those cheeks are delicious!)
Post a Comment