My brother Michael and family came to visit this past weekend. They live in Seattle, and I sure wish we lived closer to each other. I think the last time these cousins got together was when we all went to Missouri in 2011. It was three boys each then. Or maybe they had another quick visit to Utah, I can't find it on the blog.
(I am linking more often to past posts, because it was discovered when my siblings were all together that many of them had no idea I blog. 8 years, folks, of writing for YOU to know what we are up to. I thought for sure I had sent the blog address around a few times).
Before that, in fall 2010, we drove to Seattle for a family reunion and stayed with Michael and Bethany. That's when we both had only two kids each. Now we are up to four each, mostly boys, except for this DARLING baby girl that I couldn't get enough of during their visit here:
Yummerific. We now have some of her too-small clothes for our girl, and I will think of this pink sweetheart every time.
My brother Joe brought a tortoise and a lizard for the boys to all see. We were at the park, and he should have charged money because so many kids came by to see as well.
My brother Peter is a really good back-cracker.
Michael showed my boys how he does this spinny-game where the child becomes a corn cob he spins in his arms and pretends to eat. I should have taken video, it's hilarious. Boys need dads. And uncles with energy. They are physical and fun and adventurous.
There was also plenty of Lego building together. When it was time for everyone to go, they spontaneously did this group hug.
The only times I want a bigger house, are when we have family all over at the same time. It gets loud and hot and crowded here. But what a fun time was had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun! And I'm gonna use your "yummerific" - I love it!
Post a Comment