Saturday, April 11, 2015

Deardeuffs

My brother Peter and his wife Mindy and their new baby David just moved to Utah from Missouri. My youngest sister Sarah drove out with them to help with said baby, and the horse dog Mal (picture here from when we met him years ago in MO).

We had a dinner with the Deardeuff sibs in Utah. We are in age order here youngest to oldest left to right: Sarah (#12), Rachel (#9), Peter (#6), Joe (#3), me (#2). 



That's 5 kids, and 7 children were missing! My siblings are loud, goofy, smartphone-addicted, hilarious, and very very nice.

I was in college, on a study abroad in Spain when Sarah was born. She was 4 when I got married.  While she was here, went to the mall together and I took her to the KSL Newsroom and out for frozen yogurt in "the city" before she flew back home. It's always fun to bond with a sister, no matter the age difference.

2 comments:

The Joe said...

Smart Phone addicted?! what?! -sent from my galaxy note 3

Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, D.C. said...

This pic makes me cry. I miss my Utah family so much.