Thursday, April 30, 2015

CA trip - Disneyland

We went first thing to Carsland in California Adventure. Because boys.




JB did Radiator Springs Racers first, then that glorious rider switch pass came in handy for me. Notice Andrew's little head in the seat below by Ben. The height requirement on just about everything was 40 inches, and he made it!


We had to take turns who sat by mom each time one which ride.  Below is the picture JB took of us with the big camera....


....and this picture I took of them with my iphone. Notice James reaching out for his momma.





It's loud in the line for Midway Mania.


But fun inside.



Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.


Waiting for the rest to come off of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.


Space Mountain. My first time. I could not breathe in the picture below I snapped of the one they took of us. Notice Andrew's little head again.


Star Tours (done twice in a row with Fast Passes and the Stroller/Rider Switch pass)


Autopia (we spent a lot of time in Tomorrowland. Because boys.)



The monorail


Carsland again



The parade at 5:15



A Bug's Life area. This is the picture I took of them....


And here's the one he took of me watching (look at that face scrunched in the fence).



One day at both parks made for a tired family.

I did want to show this picture of what most evenings at the hotel looked like. They were spent mostly watching Daniel Tiger (TIGER! TIGER!) on my laptop to keep James and Andrew quiet for the other guests. The big boys watched, too, though mostly kept their eyes on the NBA playoffs on the TV.



No comments: