Friday, February 4, 2011

Chubby Chubberson

Whosa chubby cheeksies? Huh? Whosa chubby chubs?



Today I went to the doctor for my postpartum checkup (a little late, it's been 7 weeks tomorrow). They had a baby scale, and weighed Andrew just for fun. With his clothes on, he weighs....wait for it....13 pounds 11 ounces.


I swear he grows everyday. The picture above was taken a week after the picture below:


I brought up the 3-6 month clothing from storage last week. It was time.

8 comments:

Amy said...

He is such a good mix of both boys. Who do you think he resembles most?

Brooke said...

Yousa! What a biggun! I guess I won't be giving you our old size 1 diapers!

Ang said...

Oh he is so adorable! Ashy thinks he is so cute! Those are her words. He is growing so fast. Hope you're enjoying the time off.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! I love those chubby cheeks!!

Suz said...

He is so sweet...I love his fuzzy hair. Wish I could be there to hold him.

Sarah said...

OH my goodness---I just want to kiss him!! HE is ADORABLE....I love the cute pictures of him!! I also can't believe how big he is getting. He must love to eat!! He is just so cute!!

Sarah said...

I made the picture bigger....I love the milk still on his lips...so dang cute!!

Rachelle said...

He is so dang cute - I love me a chubby bubby!!! Our brand new one has some growing to do before she gets Rocky-Drew's cheeks - she's a pip-squeak (an adorable pip-squeak, though!) at just 7 pounds!!!

Hang in there with the poopin' . . . You can do it Benny!!!