Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two more items

My clothing
I do think an expectant tummy is darling, I really do. But you have to admit it's awkward to dress. My pants are turning into ankle pants/pedal pushers/high waders as I hoist them up over my belly. Or they are slung so low that the top of the pants does not meet the bottom of my shirts. I of course am blisffully unaware of this until I pass a full-length mirror during the day. From my vantage point looking down everything looks fine -- because I can't see below my tummy!


His birthday
I'm due on Dec 28, but at my last doctor's appointment my doctor suggested induction a week early. It's due in part to my history of having early bigger babies (about 8 1/2 pounds each. Max was 2 1/2 weeks early and Benny came 9 days early). But it could also be because of craziness of the season. What do you think? Do I take my chances of going into labor pre-Christmas, after Christmas, ON Christmas, or even after New Years, or do I go for being induced?

5 comments:

The Joe said...

with inducing you can have a designer date. too bad 12/11/10 is too early.

Brooke said...

I'm begging to be induced at this point... oh, what I would do for a set date!!!

Rachelle said...

I'm all for the scheduled induction. I like to plan . . .

Sarah Preston said...

Get him out by the New Years and you can write him off! Part of me want you to have him tomorrow, but I will try to be patient!

Jared and Allyson said...

It sounds like at the rate your babies come you probably wouldn't make it to an induction date anyway. Good luck deciding! What a happy holiday gift to receive.