My cuties had certain houses they wanted to visit. I tried to go to more houses to say hi to them, but by the end of the night, I was carrying various capes, buckets, umbrellas and jackets plus baby#3, and I was ready to go home.
Max and Benny loved handing out the candy to others even more. They stood on the porch and beckoned to one and all: "Come here trick-or-treaters! We have candy at our house! We are having a sale on candy tonight!"
I would get up to see who was at the door and Max would scold me, "Sit down Mom, I got it. Your feet hurt." He also told me to relax. So I did!
JB had been invited to Colorado Springs that day for the Air Force-U of U football game. Pictures from that in the next post.
6 comments:
Awwww, that little Max is a sweetie! You're raising him right, Mary!!!
What a thoughtful little guy Max is. Maybe when your little one is born he'll wake up in the middle of the night saying "I got this one mom you just stay in bed and relax"
I love kids in Halloween costumes and yours look so darling this year! What a great mom you are to take the kids out on your own. I'm proud of your little boy for watching out for you! So cute!
I love Max's costume. Totally reminds me of one JB used to have. Seth is wondering if it comes in his size.
Love the costumes
Oh my goodness, the pictures of them from bbehind are so precious, just Superman and the dragon taking a little stroll - Love it!
Post a Comment