Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Attire

Some exciting things have been purchased in the past two weeks. Exhibit A: Feetsie jammies just the right size for a very tall 5-year-old, from Target.

For days he would change into them right away after school every day. Now he does the same with his halloween costume.


Exhibit B: Fireman boots from Costco and a free fireman hat from the SL Fire department.



He wears them all day, and all night. Yes, he says he's perfectly comfortable sleeping in them. Isn't that the cutest little figure you've ever seen?

9 comments:

Suz said...

That is the biggest smile I have ever seen Benny give...we may need to start calling him boots.

Jared and Allyson said...

You have such darling little boys! What delightful pictures of them - I love kids personalities and what makes them happy. Makes me smile!

Rachelle said...

Your boys are too dang cute, Mary!

PaigeE said...

So cute! I happen to have a similar pair of feetsie jammies. . .

Bekah said...

So CUTE!!! I can't wait to see your little guys again. Max needs a pirate hat to go with his pirate jammies.

Andrea said...

That is too cute. Douglas insisted on wearing his firefighter boots out in public for a few weeks. People thought he was so cute that he got free ice cream, stickers, etc... everywhere we went.

The Joe said...

THat is such A cute picture of Bennie. And I totally want feetsie PJs like that.

JoLynn said...

Loved the pictures!

Lexie said...

They are both so adorable. Who knew clothes could make two little boys so happy!