Monday, October 18, 2010

Bowling Boys

Last week for Family Home Evening we went bowling.


This is me holding an 8 pounder. And a bowling ball.


Max had been bowling before at a classmate's party, and announced when he came home that his talent was bowling (they had learned the Parable of the Talents in his church class). Ever since he begged us to go bowling again. He especially wanted to teach Benny how to use the stander-thingy to help get the ball going down the lane.




Benny watches his ball go. He got a strike that night, too!



Benny's favorite spot, watching the balls return.



My boys.

Max bowled well. I told him he was talented at bowling. He said, "No, a talent just means you like something." Benny thought the shoes were awesome. I was never a pretty bowler, but the tummy really added something I think!

6 comments:

Suz said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Benny loves everything that involves a ball so I'm sure bowling was no different. We can't wait to meet the next little Richards boy.

autumn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You look beautiful as well. I too can't wait to meet number three!

The Joe said...

I love the Pun :)

Andy and Kimi said...

Very fun! Cute Max!!

Rachelle said...

I've never seen one of those stander things before - so cool! And I'm super impressed that you could bowl this far into your pregnancy. Hope your back didn't hurt too much when you were done!

Brooke said...

If you think you've got an 8 pounder.... mine must be a 12! You look great!