Friday, May 22, 2009

Lagoon


I'm finally posting these pictures from April, when Lagoon opened. When I told Max we were going that day to Lagoon, he ran around the house yelling, "Yeay, it's spring!" He waited for this all winter.

In the picture below, Nona (JB's mom) took Max on the Puff roller coaster. I love this picture. Uncle Bart and cousin Emily are in front of Max.

The three cousins. I love this look -- "Do you know how to pilot this thing?"


Benny and me waiting for a ride. He looks so much smaller here, and it was only a month and a half ago. Babies grow so fast.


Benny's not sure what to think of this car ride. Max wants it to go faster.

He likes the planes. But his hand is on that toy machine gun. Not sure how I feel about that message!

You know, I can't remember the last ride I rode besides the carousel and train. I spend so much time putting the boys on all the kid rides. Plus I will admit I'm a big huge coward.

4 comments:

Suz said...

I have to say that Max looks like he is in heaven in all of these pictures. I want to run around and yell "yeah it's spring!"

Sarah Preston said...

I can just picture Max running around the house yelling that. They should make it a commercial. Lets go on the skycoaster this summer. That will get rid of your coward feeling real fast.

cpace said...

What fun pictures. Emily is dying to go back to Lagoon. We are probably going Monday if you want to join us. Collette

Lexie said...

What cute pictures and what a fun day. I love the Merrry-go-round picture ofyour family, it is Christmas Card material and Ben looks like he's grown up so much in it!