In the week that we've been home from vacation I've just been amazed at all the stuff my little guys can do. They seem to be growing so fast. Except Max was clingy the night we got home. He wanted to be held while I packed his suitcase at his Nona and Papa's house. Looks like I'm balancing a 5 year old instead of a 3 year old, doesn't it?

Ben just gets cuter and cuter. He now stands by himself all the time, and took a tiny step by himself Sunday, but then dropped back down again.
I can't believe he will soon be one year old. But I don't know what to get him for his birthday, or for Christmas. Clothes? Toys? We have so many already!
3 comments:
From this picture of Ben it looks like he takes after his Father and would like shoes. I love his big smile.
Do you have a treddle sewing machine? I am seriously turning green.
Wow! You guys have had a crazy last few weeks. I am so jealous of your cruise. Looks like you guys had an amazing time. We hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment