Monday, November 24, 2008

Grand Cayman (last cruise post, I promise!)

Our last port of call was Grand Cayman, which was also a stop on our honeymoon cruise five years ago. The day before we arrived JB and I celebrated our fifth anniversary.

Ah, could a week already have passed since this?

The stingrays are larger than we thought they would be. Probably because lots of people arrive every day on boats and feed them squid in the hopes of getting a picture (I'm to the left of the squid bucket below).

Not just any picture though. The tour guides said you have to kiss the stingray for seven years of good luck. So, we did it.


I'll never be the same.




After Grand Cayman we had another day of sailing back to Miami, which was actually rougher than the whole trip. I got seasick but JB was fine. Then last Monday we flew home.

2 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

What an awesome vacation! I love the pic of you two kissing the stingray, that's classic.

AO said...

Oh, I have TOTALLY swam, but NOT kissed that stingray you are holding. That is the best!