Another high school tennis season has come to an end for our dedicated Maxwell! He only lost a couple matches all year, and he had a second place finish for 3rd Singles in the region. Here he is with his medal after the region tournament ended on May 5.
JB got to go that day. He was able to go to many of Max's matches. Whenever I went too, I always knew I could count on JB to tell me the score, because he keeps it all so well in his head.

Look at that form and reach!
Max took a sports psychology class this year, and learned some good mindfulness/relaxation/concentration techniques. This is between matches.
Max's good friend Andy is also on the team.
I had to throw this picture in here from April 21. JB took it one morning as the kids were going to school (Ben had already left on the bus for middle school). Notice the tennis rackets in Max's backpack and his long curly hair!






No comments:
Post a Comment