This plate below has 6 cookies. I was talking to someone when I looked over and saw it. A friend took the picture because she thought it was funny. I was mortified.
The other ward Christmas party is the YSA (singles) ward where JB is now the first counselor in the bishopbric. It was a catered meal, from Blue Lemon, and much too fancy for James's taste, and again he only went for rolls and cookies.
I earned a gift certificate at work to Sizzlers, and James ordered a kids pizza. He was thrilled when he saw the big plate of pizza and fries just for him.
He didn't finish it all and said he was hungry an hour later at home. It's his modus operandi.. He would eat a Nutella sandwich for every meal if allowed. We try to have him at least taste dinner, or eat 6 bites. But it is a fight every day.


1 comment:
Do you ever suspect sensory processing issues with James? There were a ton of questions about picky eating on Griffin's SPD questionnaire. Anna's pickiness is most definitely about textures rather than tastes. The poor girl can hardly eat chicken at all. Chicken!?!?!
Post a Comment