Thursday, December 12, 2019

Always football fans

I am a month late in posting this one -- my brother Joe was given four tickets to a BYU Football game and we got to go with him!



It was the week before his baby was due, so Susan rested at home and he invited me and two boys. Ben was invited by his friend Jackson to go with them, and I took Max and Andrew and met Joe there.

We had to have a Cougar Tail.






It wasn't that cold, but my boys felt chilly I guess. It was a perfect afternoon/evening for football. I do not enjoy the traffic and the long drive, but I do love my Cougars and the memories of going to BYU football games when I was a student.

Meanwhile, Ben met the quarterback, Zach Wilson! Here he is with his friend Jackson and Jackson's brother. Their friend's dad had some connections and they were on the sidelines for a little while. 


Zach's mom Lisa took that picture. She and I follow each other on Twitter and I messaged her Ben was super excited to meet Zach, and that he was very nice.