Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween 2019


Sunday before Halloween, the grandkids wore costumes to Sunday dinner. Except Andrew who was sick, so he and I stayed home and watched movies. Millie had told people for a week that she was going to be a unicorn. So I made her that unicorn headband. And she chose her Tinkerbell costume to wear to dinner. 

I made a spare in case one broke, and she made JB try it on.




Max dressed up as JB (which looked familiar to his own wardrobe anyway), and Ben dressed up as Papa and he says they got a kick out of it.


Then I came home from work that week, and JB and Ben had been making a DOTS costume out of a diaper box. It's amazing!



James and Andrew thankfully loved the costumes that my friend gave us - a ninja and a good guy from Halo (even though kids shouldn't play Halo)

On Halloween, Millie chose Snow White to be like her doll. She has loved all the dress up clothes another friend gave us.


We dressed up warm for trick-or-treating but it wasn't as bad as I feared.


I wanted a picture of me with the kids, so I asked a neighbor to do it, and she had me stand in front of their candy stand, so that's why this is the picture I have of Halloween with my children.


Max hung out with his friends, because we felt he was too old for trick-or-treating. But I saved him some candy. Millie did NOT need that huge bag.

By the way, here's the stroller I took around the neighborhood. Water bottle (because a thirsty Richards is a grumpy Richards), extra bags to drop in Millie's candy so her bucket wasn't too heavy, her Snow White doll, and an extra coat and blanket.




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

You are clearly a veteran momma of trick-or-treaters! The kids look great in each of their rounds of costumes.