Sunday, November 10, 2019

Girly girl


I had to hide some of these stuffies one day. Millie was running out of room to sleep. She takes them from the boys' rooms. She picks a new favorite animal or doll every few days and carries it everywhere. I would complain, but I am the one who gave most of them to her, anyway.

Her hair is still wispy, but here's my first attempt at a braid!


And here is her attempt at putting on makeup like mom. More specifically, she's pretending to put on eyebrows. I was in college when I started.



I have to read several princess stories every night. When she finally watched Beauty and the Beast, she was pretty scared. The Beast is intense. She repeated the lines from the story book as she watched, for example hollering, "Gaston is jealous!" when he was going after the Beast.

No comments: