Thursday, October 31, 2019

Lagoon at night

We have missed the Christensen family ever since they moved from our ward 6 years ago. So we jumped at the chance to meet them at Lagoon at the end of Frightmares.


Kimi had four boys then a girl (and then another girl) so I always picked her brain for advice when I had four boys in a row. She and I love Downton Abbey etc. And Andy and JB get along great.


Millie did have a great time, she was just tired and cold when we took photos to document it. See, here she was earlier before it got dark.




We haven't been to Lagoon in the evening in a long time.  Next time I'll remember more warm weather clothes if it's October.

I have been sad each time a great family moves away from our ward, but our stake president says that now we can have friends all over. 

No comments: