Sunday, October 27, 2019

Family photos 2019 part one

Help us decide our Christmas card! Aren't these amazing?

I feel like there are just little differences between these and I can't pick a favorite.




Katherine M. Wallin of Wallin Photography met us at the State Capitol Building early on a Saturday morning this month. It was unusually freezing, and Millie did not want me to put her down, but Katherine is a champion. She's photographed us before (including at Lagoon four years ago).




Oh, we tried a walking one, but that is not a happy laugh on Millie's face, it is a scream.


Outfits are always stressful, but I think we coordinated really well this time. Kudos to JB for finding the sweaters! I'll post some more soon.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Very first is my very favorite, but I love them all! Last one before the walking pic is my favorite in that spot. Can't wait for more! What a blessed family!!