Friday, June 14, 2019

And your little dog, too

I had some days off work while JB went on a backpacking trip with some friends. This coincided well with the time that my mother-in-law really needed some help after an injury.

So while the boys were in school, Millie and I went up and did what we could to help around her house. The best part for Millie, was walking Teenie, who was staying with John and Pauline while Jeff and Kim were out of town.

Millie became obsessed with Teenie, calling her "mine pet" and ordering her around. (But then she'd nervously squeal and run from her when we were inside).




Three days, three different dog walking jobs, three different outfits that all under Millie's acceptable clothing choices -- dresses, or swimsuits. Also three days of acceptable hair styles. She always wants a "big pony in the back," but her front hair is still pretty short, so I've learned to style or twist the front away from her face and it looks pretty fancy, I'd say. 


Ben walks our neighbor's dog every day, and he has said he thinks we need a pet. But I just can't do it. We have too many children to clean up after.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh, the cuteness!!!