These two love it when they can match.
JB took the above picture, and I took the below picture another day when they were matching again. Millie slipped in to smile for the camera, too. With her silky she drags everywhere.
It's easy for them to match when they are very close to the same size.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I really pray these two brothers can be lifelong friends. JB took them to their dentist appointment recently, and they both wanted to watch the movie at the same time, so this is what James settled for.
I can just hear Andrew trying to protest, but then resigning himself to his fate. James is louder and angrier.
Just the other night I heard them both SCREAMING from their room after I had tucked them in so sweetly. "MOOOMMMM!! HEEEELLLPPP!" I ran back down the stairs, thinking the bunkbed had collapsed or something tragic. No, it was just an argument of some sort.

No comments:
Post a Comment