Thursday, October 18, 2018

BYU football



Last month on a nice, sunny Saturday afternoon, Ben and I went down to Provo to watch my Cougars take on McNeese State. 

Ben used to sing the University of Utah song -- every word -- at age 2, and go to those games with JB and Papa, but somewhere in the last few years he switched to favor BYU.

I will admit I spoiled him a little with my favorite treats at the stadium.



So many memories in this stadium!


But then the crawling drive home took hours and I remembered why I don't do this more often. It's easier to watch from the couch.

JB and his dad have season tickets again to the U, but that stadium is so much closer to our house that it doesn't feel like he's gone all day. So many of their games start at 8pm this season, so that's hard , but we all try to support all our teams.