Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Summer treats



Millie keeps walking over to the freezer and screaming for a popsicle. I kept the freezer full all summer, and had a huge bag of sticks to donate to the school for crafts. We would give one to her, and she would stand on the grass and let it drip all over and be so happy.



This was 7-11. Slurpee heaven.


And this was a Bear Lake raspberry shake.

But alas, summer has slipped to fall, and there are no more popsicles in the freezer. I have to open it to show her, and she doesn't believe me.

Once a month Max goes with the other deacons to collect fast offerings around the Ward, and one man always gives each of them a Creamy popsicle. Millie saw it last time and screamed like a banshee for it.

Wait until she realizes I make hot chocolate after snowball fights.

No comments: