JB sent me these pictures one morning of a walk he took with Millie. Normally we put her in the stroller, but lately she wants to be the one pushing a stroller. The babies need fresh air, too!
I just die of the cuteness. That bigger baby we gave to 2 year old Maxwell when his baby brother Benjamin was about to be born. The little baby I got for 75 cents at DI.
Last month I caught her sleeping a couple times with a baby tucked in the crook of her arm, just like she used to sleep next to me or JB.
Here is nighttime:
And naptime:
Speaking of sleep, here's another picture I took during our Bear Lake trip. Just to show the pink binkie and white slip on the bed beside her.
She never really took to a pacifier when she was a younger baby, but likes one now. And she never really had one specific night-night or blankie she loved (though the pictures above show the muslin swaddles. Those are often with her).
But what she really loves is the feel of silk material. It was my under-things (with her hand down my shirt in public all the time), until I finally just gave her my two white slips of different lengths. She carries them around and sleeps with them and screeches for "silky" when she sees me trying to wash one (or heaven forbid, WEAR one).
I'm buying another one.



2 comments:
Oh, the adorableness!!
I love little girls and strollers and baby dolls. So precious
Post a Comment