She is incredible on Broadway (I know from YouTube only), and on Bunheads, though the Gilmore Girls guest star appearance was weird. He is Lord Grantham forever to me, though my boys know him from Paddington.
Many of my work days are hard. Wake up sooo early, drive in the cold darkness, cover depressing stories of crime and political fighting. So when there's a chance I can cover something uplifting and fun, I jump at it. Friday December 15th was a news conference with Sutton and Hugh (first name basis over here now apparently), and I got to go.
Then that night, JB and I went to the concert with the media passes they gave me.
I smiled the whole time, except during "Sunshine on my Shoulders" when I thought of my mom, and during the sad-but-turned-uplifting-story of the Spofford family that Hugh narrated.
It started so late that I got the little boys tucked into bed before we went, and Max and Ben watched Millie. Max texted halfway through that she didn't want to go to bed, she only wanted to roam around the house. She does that.

1 comment:
Such an incredible opportunity!!
Post a Comment