Just over a year and a half ago I was at their wedding. This week my little brother Stephen and his wife Sarah came to visit from Missouri. She has some family here in Utah as well, so it worked out perfectly.
We had them over for Sunday dinner. JB's roast is always delicious. And his frozen ice cream dessert is as well. I made the honey oatmeal bread that I feel like I have really mastered now. And I roasted Brussels sprouts and made gravy so I feel like my cooking skills are really coming along.
Their 9 month old Matrim is the cutest thing. Millie however kept taking his toys and books and anything we got out for him.
Here she is scooting backwards into his space.
James became fast friends with Sarah. He just talked her ear off, and showed her all his creations, including his fishing pole with one of my hair clips on the end of some string.
Here is Matrim with his cousins all in a row.
I pulled out old photos to show Sarah when Stephen was younger.
He was ten when we got married. He's on the left in the front. Doesn't he look like our Andrew? And look how cute my little sister Sarah is. She was 4 and I think she looks like our 4 year old James.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just noticed that we both had YELLOW flowers at our wedding. What are the odds of that?? Must have been the color for the winter of 2003. Was he already born when you moved to St. Louis, or was he born there?? Because if he was 10 when you got married, I am thinking he was a baby when you moved to St. Louis, right??
Post a Comment