Monday, June 19, 2017
father's day
This man is a great father.
It has been said that an earthly father's relationship with his children/example to his children, etc, can be the lens by which those children view their Heavenly Father.
In that case, then I believe our children are learning that God is kind, loving, good, is concerned about them, has time for them, and wants the best for them.
JB does so much for our family and for others, all the time. And he's so handsome and funny to boot.
The boys often pop into the Bishop's office after primary to see daddy, get candy, and wait for me because it's right by Relief Society where the teacher sometimes goes long (ahem ahem -- I went long on Sunday (blush)). We took a Father's Day picture there yesterday. Max and Ben and JB have such good smiles! Millie's bow came untied and the youngest three never did really smile right at the camera, but I still really like how this turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment