11 Months on Sunday this girl turned!
Millie claps, almost waves, gave a high-five yesterday, and laughs the loudest for her brothers. She clicks her tongue and sticks it out to copy you when you do it. She started saying "yayayayaya."
Her favorite spot lately is by our side table, where she can pull herself up and gnaw on the wood. JB blocked her progress with his foot one night, and she sobbed like her heart was broken.
She loves to sit like this, with one leg out in front and one tucked behind.
I think she's so flexible because when I ran out of prenatal vitamins, I used some of JB's multi-vitamin that advertised flexibility. He started taking it after his knee surgery.
She likes to twist around while nursing, or put her ankle up to my neck or touch her toes to my nose or her nose while she nurses. JB says she does the same thing to him when he feeds her when I am at work. By the way the girl is not drinking enough of my pumped milk. If anyone needs any, I have a deep freezer full....
She sleeps best in her carseat. I don't know what to do about it, but we keep putting her in there when she or we are exhausted.
Though she did fall asleep in the front pack one day.
It was a month of firsts, with her first time climbing up the stairs, going to Lagoon, and her first time swimming at the pool and wearing this swimsuit, which made me squeal a little when I put it on her (Look, honey, ruffles!)
Sometimes she gives us this deadpan, non-blinking stare.
Ok, another selfie. This one was at Lagoon during her first time there.
She is all about big people real food now. It must be those 8 teeth. She gnaws on carrots and loves picking up pieces of cheese and chicken and grapes and hashbrowns and beans and fruit leather and granola bars.
I can't even get her to take a bite from a spoon most days. She tries to grab the spoon or knock it away, like the baby on "Storks." Have you seen "Storks" yet? Because it is a favorite at our house. The big boys laugh and laugh, and say the baby looks like Millie.
No comments:
Post a Comment