Thursday, November 3, 2016

Millie's first Halloween

My co-worker gave me a lot of girl clothes in the spring, and I was so happy to see a little pink Care Bear Halloween costume inside! I tried it on her the first cold day of early October. It is 0-3 months size, and I was afraid it wouldn't fit on Halloween.


I had both a bow and a bonnet on her (funny mom).

She grew a bit taller after that, and at the Ward Halloween party on Friday night I had trouble buttoning it all the way.


But JB managed it the morning of Halloween when he took her to the school parade.


During the month, I also dressed her in orange and black.  My sister-in-law Collette's sister gave me the best set of bows in like 14 colors, and so she wore the orange one a few times. One of the pink shades is in the above picture.


The orange-red jacket is from my sister-in-law Bethany's daughter Kate, and the skirt is from my neighbors' girls.  We matched for Sunday.


On Instagram I wrote "Matchy matchy orange squared." I also thought of saying "Orange is the new pink."  I do see us matching for holidays for a while, tee hee.

No comments: