Here are other miscellaneous photos I found. This one is July 11, 7-11 free slurpee day.
And July 13 waiting for Lagoon to open.
Dressed up for church in August.
She is so much bigger now. It is amazing how fast babies grow. This one on the front porch on August 8th, says my iphone.
And this one of Jamesey is from August 9th. My cousins in CA have an online shop called Little Dainty Darlings and they sent me bows.
Max is a very good baby-holder.
I have two carriers, a Bjorn front pack I got years ago from Kid-to-Kid, and a Boba wrap my friend gave me.
I find the Bjorn is good for a quick trip, but for the longer walks I am trying lately, she can cuddle in the wrap and sleep like she is swaddled.
Baby weight with number 5 is slow to leave. She is 8 weeks old on Monday, so I know I should be patient, but man it just flew off with my first baby, and I gained the same amount. I figure I have the rest of my life to have a smaller chest and fit into all my pants, but I only have now to feed a baby.



2 comments:
I'm so glad the boba has worked out. I used it with Coen and Cole but only until they were about two months old. They got so heavy! 😳
Millie is so sweet and photogenic!
Post a Comment