Remember 4-year-old Max's prayer years ago that we could get a minivan like his friends? We got a Honda Pilot instead when our third child came along.
I think this Instagram post sums up how JB and I felt.
We have changed our tune. The Honda Odyssey is nice and roomy and will be so much easier with baby Richards #5 coming. The boys LOVE it. They are obsessed with the features. Almost 3-year-old James wants to hit the door close button every time. 5-year-old Andrew wishes he could watch a movie even on short rides.
I thought it was fitting that one of our first trips in it was a soccer carpool.
JB liked white; I had no strong preference. Though I would say that I automatically wave at any white minivan going down our street because I'm sure I know them.
We have arrived.
2 comments:
Congrats on owning a Van!! I knew you would come to your senses one day and join us cool moms!! I love my Honda Odyssey. You will too!!
Don't worry. We can still be friends 😉
Post a Comment